Celebrate National Iced Tea Day with a delicious non-alcoholic cocktail. Try one of these refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks, and you'll be sipping all summer long on your new favorite iced tea drink, minus the hangover!
- 2 oz. of Seedlip Grove 42
- 2 teaspoons of Rhubarb Tea
- Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger-Ale
Recipe: Combine Seedlip Grove 42, Rhubarb Tea and then top up with Fever-Tree Smoky Ginger-Ale.
- 1 ½ oz Optimist Smokey
- 1 oz Black Tea
- ¼ oz Chai Tea Syrup
- ¾ oz Non-alcoholic Amaro
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Flamed Expressed Orange Peel
Recipe: Build all ingredients in a tin, and top with ice. Stir gently with a bar spoon and strain into a petit-coupe glass. Express the orange and use as garnish.
- 2 oz, 2 parts Lyre's American Malt
- ½ oz ½ part honey and ginger syrup*
- ½ oz ½ part lemon juice
- 1 oz 1 part strong smokey tea
- Lapsang souchong or Russian Caravan tea
Recipe: Shake briefly with ice, strain over large ice cube, pour into old fashioned glass. Garnish with ginger cube on skewer.
*For honey and ginger syrup:
- ¼ cup runny honey
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tsp jarred ginger
- Method: Add boiling water to honey, stir to dissolve. Add ginger and stir thoroughly, pour into bottle. Refrigerate.
The Tea Clipper
- 2 ½ oz The Spirit of Gin
- 1 oz Earl Grey Tea honey syrup*
- 3-4 oz quality tonic water
- Garnish with lemon
Recipe: Build the drink in a tall, iced chimney glass or mason jar. Express the lemon peel over the drink.
*Earl grey tea honey syrup: Add 2 tbs of honey to an 8 oz brewed cup of earl grey